Just designed my very first frame with a tree bark addition!!!! These times I’ve been performing a tiny backwards. Portray first, frame/cutout later considering the fact that mostly anything I do is new. I added modest rocks/pebbles in advance of, what else? TREE BARK. Programs to do some drift wood as perfectly.
Even now have some cleansing to do and securing almost everything in spot. AND THEN the painting. Not certain what accurately I want to paint for this frame still. Considered it would be nice to seize some suggestions below! What would y’all like to see with this bark body??? So many options and none are incorrect. Give em’ to meeeee
Start Your Next Project With Teds’ Archive Of 16,000 Plans!
Here’s What You Get When You Order Today:
- Instant access to all 16,000 woodworking plans with step-by-step details, photos, materials lists and more!
- Option to have everything on 2 DVDs shipped to your mailbox
- Lifetime membership access – No renewals, recurring fees or other charges
- 100% Risk-Free money back guarantee
Plus These Amazing Bonuses
- DWG & CAD Plan Viewer ($197 Value)
- 150 Premium Woodworking Videos ($77 Value)
- How To Start A Woodworking Business ($27 Value)
- Complete Woodworking Guides ($39 Value)