*** Radice 1980 ***
Radice pipes was launched in 1980 by Luigi (Gigi) Radice in Cucciago.
Sooner equally sons, Gianluca and Marzio, joined the workshop finding out the craftsmanship by Gigi.
Now the workshop is lead by the sons and Luigi just pass by to have pleasurable or performing on its own pipes for pastime.
Radice pipe grading listing is:
Rind – rusticated (the two on the bottom)
Silk reduce – sandblasted colored (not present)
Silk reduce pure – natural virgin sandblasted (the 3 on the rigth)
Underwood – formerly identified as Epoca, carved with drip wax finish (not existing)
Rubino – clean with darkish pink stain
Darkish – smooth with dark stain
Obvious – smooth types, this grading has a sub classification based on the briar top quality grain. Orange stain applied
Clear E – straight grain or chook eyes not so very well outlined or refined (major remaining with green mouthpiece)
Clear F – straight grain nicely defined (the one on th top rated) F stands for Fiammata (Italian term for straight grain) ⠀
Apparent F gold – straig
Start Your Next Project With Teds’ Archive Of 16,000 Plans!
Here’s What You Get When You Order Today:
- Instant access to all 16,000 woodworking plans with step-by-step details, photos, materials lists and more!
- Option to have everything on 2 DVDs shipped to your mailbox
- Lifetime membership access – No renewals, recurring fees or other charges
- 100% Risk-Free money back guarantee
Plus These Amazing Bonuses
- DWG & CAD Plan Viewer ($197 Value)
- 150 Premium Woodworking Videos ($77 Value)
- How To Start A Woodworking Business ($27 Value)
- Complete Woodworking Guides ($39 Value)