I recently finished this eletric lift desk making a custom epoxy resin river desktop. I wanted something a little different so tried to add some fire with some custom cut octagon using the @i2rcnc i2R-8 uccnc and some @totalboat epoxy. What do you guys think of the desk and the process? You can see the entire process and video at jpaynewoodworking.com
Start Your Next Project With Teds’ Archive Of 16,000 Plans!
Here’s What You Get When You Order Today:
- Instant access to all 16,000 woodworking plans with step-by-step details, photos, materials lists and more!
- Option to have everything on 2 DVDs shipped to your mailbox
- Lifetime membership access – No renewals, recurring fees or other charges
- 100% Risk-Free money back guarantee
Plus These Amazing Bonuses
- DWG & CAD Plan Viewer ($197 Value)
- 150 Premium Woodworking Videos ($77 Value)
- How To Start A Woodworking Business ($27 Value)
- Complete Woodworking Guides ($39 Value)